Here is a list of specific customer requirements and answers to questions that every customer has on their mind prior to installation. It is very important to make sure that all the bases are covered before we arrive to install your new swimming pool.
*CUSTOMER MUST OBTAIN ALL PERMITS.
* CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE 6ft. WIDE ACCESS TO POOL SITE.
* WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISTURBANCES TO LAWNS OR LANDSCAPING WHILE ACCESSING OR DIGGING POOL SITE.
*WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO UNDERGROUND PIPES, DRAIN TILE, ELECTRICAL LINES, UTILITY LINES, ETC.
*THE POOL WILL BE PLACED WHERE YOU TELL US TO PUT IT, SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR TOWN’S SPECIFIC CODES FOR PLACEMENT.
* LEVELING OF POOL SITE DOES NOT INCLUDE REMOVAL OF TREE STUMPS, TREES, LARGE ROCKS, DECKS, ETC.
* CUSTOMER MUST BACKFILL AROUND POOL AFTER INSTALLATION. WE DO NOT BACKFILL.
* CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION REQUIRED AFTER POOL INSTALLATION.
* CUSTOMER MUST DECIDE WHERE ANY EXCESS DIRT THAT COMES UP FROM LEVELING SITE WILL BE PILED IN THEIR YARD. WE DO NOT REMOVE OR SPREAD ANY EXCESS DIRT OR SOD.
* CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING ANY LANDSCAPING STONES OR PLANTS FROM EXISTING POOL SITES.
* POOL SITE MUST BE DRY AND FIRM FOR INSTALLATION. IF NOT, YOUR INSTALL DATE WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR NEXT AVAILABLE DATE IN YOUR AREA.
* CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE ALL WATER TO FILL POOL. WE WILL NOT PAY FOR OR PROVIDE WATER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
* CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE ACCESS TO FUNCTIONAL ELECTRICAL OUTLET SOMEWHERE ON PREMISES.
* FULL PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK REQUIRED UPON COMPLETION OF JOB.